Full-time Member Artists are keyholders and have 24-hour access to the Studio printmaking facilities.
– Unlimited studio access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year as a keyholder
– Storage: planchest drawer & press
– Studio shop (discounted art materials)
– Opportunity to submit to BCPS exhibitions and projects
– Discounts on BCPS classes, workshops, digital printing
– Inclusion on Studio website
– Information about exhibitions, opportunities and activities
– Opportunity to be part of a community of printmakers
To be considered for full-time studio membership applicants must present the following:
– Digital submissions are preferable, but should be limited in size, 2MB per image and a max of 12 images, showing development of concepts and ideas as well as technical proficiency in the chosen print medium.
– Completed Application Form (on website)
– A strong, cohesive portfolio of original artwork (min 8).
– Technical proficiency in at least one print medium.
– Recent CV
– Artist’s Statement
Annual Fee: €520 (Overseas / Country Membership / Recent Graduate rates also offered) – please contact the General Manager for further details – email@example.com
Studio Memberships Available at Black Church Print Studios