Response deadline: 25 July
The contract being tendered here provides to develop an interpretative / Exhibition design scheme for The Tholsel building, Kilkenny.
The study area includes, all floors of the building including the basement. The consultant will produce associated plans, their subsequent design and formulation into Tender documentation and the supervision of the process of preparation, production and installation on-site.
The appointed tenderer will be required to make a presentation of the creative design concepts that will include:
• Design development drawings, including but not limited to; plans, elevations, visuals and storyboards
• Production of technical drawings and reports
• Development and production of graphic design and signage requirements for client approval
• Development of AV briefs and management of AV subcontractors if/as required
• Production of tender documents for fit out contractor and any other sub-contractors if/as required
• Design and production of all elements of the interpretive interventions and content if/as required
• Installation on site to final completion, inspection, testing and refinements
• Production of ‘as built’ drawings
• Accurate project cost proposals for developed scheme
• Provision of PSDP role as required by the Construction Regulation.
Tuesday afternoon 10th July is the specified date for the Optional Site Visit.
More information: irl.eu-supply.com/
Open Tender | Museum Exhibition Design Services for the Tholsel Building, High Street, Kilkenny