Application deadline: Monday 19 February
The Watergarden Gallery is now accepting submissions for exhibitions for their 2019 programme. The gallery is a light filled, dedicated exhibition space, within the Watergarden Gardens and Cafe, a Camphill day service for adults with learning disabilities.
· Exhibitions last between four and six weeks depending on annual programme
· The gallery accept individual and group exhibitions and will consider all mediums
· Gallery commission is 20%
· There is no fee to hire the space
· There is no artists’ fee
· The gallery will assist with installation
· Artists are responsible for supplying refreshments for the exhibition opening, publicising and transporting of work.
Email submissions to email@example.com.
Submissions should include:
• proposal for exhibition
• photos of work
• indications of time available
• artist statement
The Watergarden Gallery
Lady well Street, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny
T: +353 (0) 56 7724690
Open Call | The Watergarden Gallery Programme 2019, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny