Application deadline: 1 May
In-Vision’s goal is to highlight the best of Irish and international video art and creative film. To celebrate all forms of experimental film ranging from video art to screen-dance in an extensive and broad spectrum of wonderful artists and creators. The festival will be held in the popular LightHouse Cinema in Dublin city where there will be live screenings of successful applicants and a Q+A with selected artists.
Please note: there is no submission fee to apply. In-Vision are unable to offer artists/film-makers an artist fee.
To submit your work email a pdf to our email email@example.com with the following information:
- Artist/filmmakers name
- Availability to go to festival on July 12th
- Declaration of all rights over the film
- Title of film
- Year of production
- Artist statement/Film description
- Link to film (password if relevant)
- Relevance to theme of “Flesh and Blood” (please visit website for full details)
Open Call | In-Vision: Festival of Video Art and Creative Film, Dublin