The Linenhall Arts Centre in Castlebar, Co. Mayo is inviting submissions from visual artists of all disciplines for its 2018/19 exhibition programme.
The Linenhall Arts Centre programmes a range of contemporary visual arts in a series of exhibitions throughout the year, from emerging artists to those of international reputation, and accepts submissions for exhibitions on an ongoing basis. 30% commission charged on works sold.
The Linenhall provide:
- an artists fee of €500 per exhibition
- 1 technician and 1 installer for 1 day to assist with installation
- insurance cover,
- printing and mailing a full-clour A5 format invite to our mailing list, and up
to 100 addresses supplied by artists
- opening reception
Submissions should include:
- contact details; name, address, phone number, email address;
- a current curriculum vitae;
- an artist’s statement;
- a maximum of ten images of the artists work in slide, jpeg or photographic format (original works will not be accepted.)
Submissions are considered by the Linenhall’s Visual Arts Committee.
Submissions should be sent to: Orla Henihan, Artistic Director (acting), Linenhall Arts Centre, Linenhall St, Castlebar, Co Mayo F23 AN24
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Call for Exhibition Proposals | Linenhall Arts Centre, Co. Mayo