Closing Date for Applications: Friday 27 October
Artists are invited to submit work for consideration for this coming year’s Visual Art Programme at Dunamaise Arts Centre. Applications are invited from professional, full-time artists, emerging artists and amateur artists working in various media/disciplines.
Dunamaise Arts Centre will provide:
• Artist fee (to be negotiated at contract stage, and dependent on the scale and ambition of the proposal).
• Marketing and PR via venue season brochure, website, social media, E-invites and a selection of national print & digital listings and advertisements.
• Contribution towards transportation of works (costs determined on case by case basis; domestic only).
• Independent curatorial advice (if required).
• Installation / de-installation supported by the venue Technical Manager.
• Exhibition Launch / Reception (if appropriate).
• Opportunity for a public engagement event. (Artists are encouraged to outline
talk/workshop/masterclass options in their proposals)
• Commission of 25% is charged by Dunamaise Arts Centre on all artwork sales.
For more information, details about submitting work and application form see: www.dunamaise.ie.
Contact 057 8663355 for more details.
Open Call | Exhibition Programme 2018/19 Dunamaise Arts Centre, Co. Laois