Application deadline: 12 January
The post holder will work with the Arts in Motion voluntary committee to instigate and manage arts projects in partnership with the Arts Development Service of Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council.
- Plan and deliver a projects action plan as directed by the Arts in Motion committee
- Undertake promotion and marketing of AiM by developing and updating the website to showcase activities, project and events
- Engage in research and development that will result in partnership working
- Assist in administering budgets for projects and undertake administrative duties related to project delivery, committee meetings and online presence
- Identify funding opportunities for AiM and assist in securing resources for future projects (including project co-ordinator role)
- Attend all AiM meetings as required and prepare programme reports and presentations as necessary
- Comply with and actively promote ABC and AiM’s policy for equal opportunities and child protection.
- Ensure full compliance with health and safety requirements and legislation.
The daily rate for the coordinator post is £100 per day (7hrs per day) and the contract is for 26 days between January 2018 and July 2018
For full job description and requirements see: capartscentre.com/project-coordinator
Please apply with your CV (max 2 pages) and a covering letter outlining how your skills, interests and experience meet the requirements of this post.
Please email these documents to email@example.com
Job Vacancy | Project Coordinator with Arts in Motion, Northern Ireland