The closing date for receipt of applications: Wednesday 22 August.
Southside Partnership DLR CLG is seeking to recruit Cultural Attendants to act as attendants/invigilators at arts events within Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown county.
This work is available on a casual, part-time basis, at an hourly rate of €11.50. It is estimated that an average of 10-15 hours per month will be allocated on a rota basis. Normal working hours will be during weekday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays, so applicants must have flexible availability.
DLR are looking for responsible individuals, with good customer service skills, who are capable of working on their own initiative.
Appointments to these positions are dependent on Garda vetting clearance.
• Acting as a key holder for cultural facilities; opening and closing the facility for service users.
• Distributing and logging equipment, such as band rehearsal equipment; ensuring that all equipment is still in place when service users are finished.
• Setting up rooms for service users; it may be necessary to facilitate bookings by moving tables, chairs etc.
• Distributing information; it is important that the Cultural Attendant is aware of what is happening in the host facility and is comfortable giving arts information to the general public.
• Invigilating at exhibitions and other arts events; supervising artworks and the safety of visitors.
• Other duties; it may be necessary for the Cultural Attendant to assist with any other duties as required.
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 27th August 2018.
Applicants should submit their CV and a cover letter detailing their suitability for the position to the HR Department, Southside Partnership DLR, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Vacancy | Cultural Attendants with Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council