Application deadline: 27 May, 12 noon.
The MAC Belfast is seeking a highly ambitious, creative and experienced person familiar with working in a multi-event environment. Reporting to and in conjunction with, the Creative Director, this key role will contribute to the research, initiation, development, identification, scheduling, financial negotiation, production, and presentation of live events across a range of artforms, to be held in the MAC.
The Creative Programmes Manager will oversee the work of the Programming Executive and will play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of the Live Events programme to inspire and excite audiences at the MAC and attract new ones.
- A related third level qualification with at least 2 years’ experience of curating a live events programme for a wide range of audiences; OR
- Qualified by experience with at least 3 years’ experience of curating a live events programme for a wide range of audiences;
- Experience of successfully producing or co-producing live entertainment or arts events
- Experience of budget management over £100k;
- Experience of successful income generation through a wide range of sources including box office, trusts and foundation and sponsors.
Salary: £31-34k depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
For more see: themaclive.com/…creative-programmes-manager
Job Vacancy | Creative Programmes Manager at The MAC Belfast