This technical course is aimed at beginners to Photoshop and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge. The course will cover the basic Photoshop features and techniques that you can use to adjust, correct and enhance your photographs.
What You Will Need
– No requirements. We provide iMac computers with Photoshop for you to use during the course.
What You Will Learn
– Basic overview of the display, interface and controls of Photoshop.
– How to use and work with layers.
– Adjustments such as levels, colour correction etc.
– How to use tools such as clone stamp.
– How to save your photographs for web use.
Tutor: Mervyn Smyth
Dates: Saturday 9 December 2017
Times: 10am – 4pm
Fee: £80 / £70
Location: Belfast Exposed Photography, The Exchange Place, 23 Donegall Street, Belfast
Booking: contact Conor at email@example.com
Focus On: Photoshop Beginner Course at Belfast Exposed