Application deadline: 15 September, 5pm
Cork Arts Support Team regards the support of young and emerging artists as an important part of our role. This position is designed to allow an artist the freedom to concentrate on his/her work over a one year period in their own studio space.
· Research and Development
· Design, implementation and completion of Artwork Projects
· Curation of Artists work and documentation of same.
· Secure and Organise Exhibition of completed Artwork.
· Application for Funding, Commission, and Exhibition Space
· Self-promotion/ Marketing
· Tax Returns – complete same
The artists would be encouraged to apply for public art commissions and where possible to work towards an exhibition.
Applicants need to be a Fine Art Graduate, over 21 years of age and signing on the Live Register for 12 months or more.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
For information on Community Employment Schemes (CE Scheme) see: www.citizensinformation.ie/employment_support_schemes/community_employment_scheme.html
CE Scheme Placement | Artist in Studio at Cork Arts Support Team