In the is wonderful course you will learn:
– How to make 2 complete books from start to finish in your own design.
– How to look at different types of books and understand how they can be reproduced
– How to set up a basic book-binding station at home
– How to make a hardback book, cover and book-block from scratch
– How to choose, design and make a cover of your choice (using hard card, fabric, paper, fold over leather, ribbons, etc..)
– How the above techniques can be applied to repair beloved old books, personalised notebooks, artists sketchbooks and gifts for all occasions.
Free parking available. – Materials included in the price.
Dates: 16th/17th June or 27th/28th June
Times: 10.00 to 15.00
Fee: 80€ for the 2 days, all included
Location: Cork City Centre
Beginner Bookbinding Workshop in Cork City Centre