Application deadline: Thursday 16 August, 4pm.
All applications in this funding round must be for projects that will take place between 1 November 2018 and 31 October 2019.
There are two funding streams included within this programme:
- Artists’ International Development Fund (Organisations)
- Professional Arts Abroad
Who can apply?
Professional Arts Abroad
- Professional arts organisations based in Northern Ireland, which can show both a credible track record of contributing to artistic activities here and a commitment to a continued artistic programme in Northern Ireland in the future.
Artists International Development Fund (organisations)
- The programme is open to organisations in any artform
- who have received recognition for their work in Northern Ireland;
- who do not have extensive international experience;
- whose work will benefit from launching better international networks – either artistically; or in terms of developing an audience for their work; and
- who can demonstrate an interest in their work from an overseas partner/host
For more information see: artscouncil-ni.org/
Arts Council of Northern Ireland International Programme for Organisations