Application deadline: 25 May, 4pm
These scholarships are open to all applicants to taught MA programmes at the Academy. There are three €1,000 general scholarships available. Priority will be given to:
- applicants experiencing demonstrable financial challenge
- applicants with projects that resonate with the spirit of the Stepping Stones initiative: equality of arts practices, an
- interdisciplinary vision, and desire to build bridges between arts practices
- applicants for programmes with a higher number of available places
Applicants must apply for the programme through the normal university procedures.
In the application form, where a candidate is asked to indicate how they will fund their study, they should indicate that they will be applying for a Stepping Stones scholarship (they should also include other forms of funding as appropriate).
The initial application for the scholarship should be coordinated by the course director of the programme. If a candidate has been offered a place on the programme and wishes to apply for the scholarship, they should send the following to the course director:
(1) A personal letter indicating how their application meets the scholarship criteria
(2) A letter from one of the referees included on their application form, indicating how their application meets the scholarship criteria
Further information on: irishworldacademy.ie/scholarships/
Stepping Stones Scholarships for EU students | MA Festive Arts, University of Limerick