Deadline for application: 13 February
Jochen Gerz international artist studio based in Sneem, Co. Kerry are currently looking for an intern to work at the artist’s studio on a new online Catalogue raisonné – www.jochengerz.eu/works
• Scanning photographic material (Epson perfection V700 photo) – positive and negative films / slides / prints on paper
• Photo library organization
• Photoshop experience (editing / correcting photographs / preparing photographs for the web / for printing)
• Entering documents into the website (CMS)
• Organizational skills, time management and meticulousness needed in order to progress through tasks
• The minimum wage will apply for the internship.
• Position available from mid February
• Working hours can be based on candidate’s availability. Full time 3 months / Part time 6 months.
• Erasmus student welcome
• Car needed
The suitable applicant would report to/work with Laurence Vanpoulle, Editor of Jochen Gerz online Catalogue raisonné and also work with the artist.
To apply for this position please email your CV to Laurence Vanpoulle, Gerz studio manager at: email@example.com
The post Paid Internship | Digital Catalogue Assistant at Jochen Gerz Studio, Co. Kerry appeared first on Visual Artists in Northern Ireland.
Paid Internship | Digital Catalogue Assistant at Jochen Gerz Studio, Co. Kerry