Mayo County Council is preparing to commission a number of Public Art projects that will result in the creation of new artwork and artistic projects in the county across a variety of artistic disciplines.
These projects are funded under the Per Cent for Art Scheme.
Mayo County Council is inviting, on a contract for services basis, suitably qualified and experienced individuals or companies:
• to assist in the scoping and development of projects
• to engage with relevant stakeholders
• to manage and deliver projects in collaboration with the Arts Service
• to provide advice to the local authority in relation to Public Art
A Public Art Curator is to be engaged on a part-time basis, over a two-year period, for a fixed annual fee. The programme of work will be Mayo-based. (The Arts Service is based in Castlebar).
SUBMISSIONS SHOULD INCLUDE
1. Evidence of previous commissions or programmes curated
2. A current C.V.
3. Tender Price, including all expenses
Further information and brief available at: www.mayococo.ie/en/Services/ArtsOffice/ArtsNews/
All Tender submissions should be in hard copy and addressed to
Mr. Liam Hanrahan
Acting Director of Service,
Mayo County Council,
Áras an Chontae,
All submissions should be clearly marked ‘Public Art Curator – Tender’.
Open Tender | Contract for Services for Public Art Projects