The Courthouse Gallery and Studios invite submissions to Trasna 8, which will be the last in the current run of the Trasna exhibitions.
Trasna 8 is an exhibition of A5 original art works by local, national and international artists. All works must be priced at €50. 25% commission charged on sales.
The exhibition opens at 7.30pm on Friday 7th December 2018 and runs until Saturday 12th January 2019
How it works:
- Artists can submit up to 3 A5-sized (21x15cm) works including drawing, painting, photography and mixed media artworks. Small sculptural and 3D works can also be submitted.
- This is a completely open call and all submitted works will be exhibited.
- Please deliver or post your work to The Courthouse Gallery by the deadline of Friday 30th November
- Include a completed submission form for each work submitted. It is important that you complete this in its entirety. This form can be downloaded via the website below.
- Please mark the envelope clearly with ‘Trasna 8’ and ensure your name is on the back.
- The works should be UNFRAMED
- Artists must collect any unsold artwork by the end of January 2019. If uncollected, the work will be put up for sale and the proceeds given to the Gallery. A stamped self-addressed envelope may be included for the return of unsold works.
- All works will be priced at €50.
- 25% of all sales go towards the development and running costs of the Gallery. The rest goes to the artist. As this is a fundraising exhibition, the gallery is grateful for any donations of full sales costs.
- There is no artist fee to exhibit.
Open Call | Trasna 8 Exhibition at Courthouse Gallery and Studios, Co. Clare