Tandem Europe, a cross-border collaboration programme that aims at social change through cultural activities, is looking for expressions of interest from people from diverse local contexts, urban or rural areas who represent smaller or bigger cultural organisations, active local administrations and socially orientated enterprises. They will share an enthusiasm for creative discovery across European borders, cultures, sectors and artistic disciplines and embrace the joy of making new things happen together by unusual transnational encounters. With Tandem, they can join a growing community of cultural and social change-makers who are deeply engaged in shaping a common European future.
For the upcoming round of Tandem Europe, we aim to convene passionate pioneers and their groundbreaking initiatives from different social sectors. We look for participants, whose creative work addresses burning contemporary issues in our European societies – especially from those urban and rural communities that often have to tackle their local challenges outside mainstream public attention.
What do we offer?
– Participation in a Partner Forum with up to 32 organisations from all over Europe (one applicant per organisation for the whole meeting, plus one colleague for the last two days of the meeting)
– 2 weeks abroad during a vocational placement at a new partner organisation
– 3 group meetings including peer-to-peer learning sessions and workshops with experienced trainers on social innovation
– Reimbursement of travel costs and living expenses during project events and placements
– € 5000 start-up funding for testing a shared pilot collaboration idea
– Expert-facilitated mentoring of pilot collaboration initiatives from inception to completion
– A showcase event to present the outcomes of all pilot collaboration initiatives
Eligible to apply are:
Non-profit organisations, public institutions, civil society initiatives, innovative local administrations as well as creative or social enterprises that are engaged with cultural activities in their societies AND are based in one of the Council of Europe member states.
For more information see: tandemforculture.org/…
Open Call | Tandem Europe Collaboration Programme