Submission deadline: Friday 31 August, 5pm.
The award is open to practitioners across all art forms. The award will cover a residency period from October 2018 to January 2019.
Applicants must be available during this time. Applicants should be born in or domiciled in County Tipperary.
The Aim of this award is:
- To develop a new partnership model of artistic support in Tipperary which encourages and supports the development of new work by Tipperary Artists.
- To support artists in getting work through the stages of research and experiment towards production and/or presentation.
- To provide a support structure for an early or mid-career artist to develop new work or ideas.
The director of South Tipperary Arts Centre will accommodate access to the workshop space where possible and as agreed in advance – the workshop space is unsuitable as an artist’s studio as there are daily classes. An office space will be available for research purposes.
The amount of the award is €3,500.
- Details of previous work to include examples as relevant
- Artistic CV
- Detailed Residency Proposal
- Details of projected budget
For more information and to download application form: southtippartscentre.ie/…
Open Call | South Tipperary Arts Centre/Tipperary Arts Office Residency Award 2018