Application deadline: Friday 15 June, 5pm
Sirius Arts Centre is interested in working with contemporary artists, both emerging and established, Irish and international. Sirius has a long history of presenting a wide range of interdisciplinary contemporary art and is currently especially interested in working with artists through a highly collaborative process and in the dialogue between artists, curators, communities and audiences. Artists and curators are chosen for exhibitions and projects in one of two ways – by invitation and by open submission.
Sirius Arts Centre offers remuneration to artists exhibiting in accordance with the Arts Council guidelines. However, given the changes in funding streams for the arts in Ireland, it is recommended that, if accepted – artists apply to their own Arts Councils and local authorities to source funding for travel, transportation and production costs.
Please include in your application:
1. An up-to-date CV, no more than one page.
2. A short artist’s statement, no more than one page.
3. A written proposal for exhibition applications, which should also include installation details, any additional events, workshops or talks where relevant and any other information that you feel relevant to your application, no more than 500 words.
4. A maximum of ten images of your work (jpegs no larger than 2mb each) or links to video/audio files. Please do not send large files by email – use Dropbox or Wetransfer.
5. A titles list of images with relevant information.
The call for submissions for exhibition opportunities in 2019 (January to December). There will be a limited number of slots for solo or group projects in 2019 that will be chosen from open submission applications.
Please see website to download pdf for further details: siriusartscentre.ie/exhibition-opportunities
Open Call | Sirius Arts Centre Exhibition Programme 2019