Close

October 2, 2018

Open Call | Life on the Line Project, Twentytwenty Arts, Toronto

Deadline Date: Monday, October 15.

Life on the Line is a public art project produced by Twentytwenty Arts that will utilize the platform of subway advertising to exhibit submission-based artwork that reflects on the experience of mental illness.

Prints of the artwork displayed on the โ€œLife on the Lineโ€ campaign will be avaiable for purchase on the TTC shop website, where artists will be paid 20% for each poster sold, and the remaining 80% being donated to the CMHA Toronto (Canadian Mental Health Association).

โ€‹Please send your submission to megan@twentytwentyarts.com with the following:
-Send as a .jpeg
-All selected posters will be printed at 28โ€ inch height by 20โ€ inch width, and we need all submitted artwork to be that orientation and ratio. If selected, works will need to be CMYK and .tif or .eps for final printing (please see the white template below for additional details on sizing)
-Subject line in e-mail โ€œLife on the Line โ€“ (your name), (the date)
-Please include in your e-mail: Contact information (full name and phone โ€‹number), any social media links (website, Instagram, Facebook, etc.), and a brief description of why mental health is important to you.

For more information see: twentytwentyarts.com/life-on-the-line.html


Open Call | Life on the Line Project, Twentytwenty Arts, Toronto