Wexford County Council Arts’ Department is seeking proposals from artists/ artists groups/ or arts collectives to exhibit their work in the Creative Hub which is situated in the centre of Wexford town. 4-5 exhibition proposals will be selected and slots will be of 1 months duration and will take place at allotted times between May -December 2019. Please specify in your proposal your preferred time frame. The selected artists must liaise with the Arts Office and Wexford Art Centre (who manage the daily running of this space) in advance and agree days for install and de install of work.
This opportunity is open to artists/ artists groups/ or arts collectives who are resident in County Wexford, and who are interested in exhibiting their work in the Creative Hub for a short period of time.
What Wexford County Council Provide:
• Free exhibition space in the public space in the Creative hub for 1 calendar month.
• Assistance with promotion of the exhibition via Arts office and Creative Hub website/social media
Responsibility of the Artist/Group
• Setting up and taking down the exhibition on agreed dates with the Arts office and Wexford Art Centre.
• General promotion of their exhibition – Sending a press release to the newspapers and producing promotional material that is on display during the exhibition, exhibition launch.
• Sending information to the Arts Office and Creative Hub for the website/social media
• Insurance of artwork on display – The Creative Hub & Wexford County Council Arts office cannot take responsibility for items on display
• Invigilation of the exhibition if deemed necessary.
Please put in the subject line of the email –
‘Creative Hub-Open Call for Exhibition Proposals
Open Call | Exhibition Space Available at The Creative Hub, Wexford