Application deadline: 3 December.
The new European Media Art Platform offers residencies for media artists in the fields of digital media including Internet and computer-based artists, filmmakers, and those working in media based performance, sound or video as well as robotics or bio-art.
Artists with an EU passport can apply for a two-months residency within April and August 2019 (exact timing has to be negotiated with the host) at one of the following institutions.
- Ars Electronica Center, Linz
- Bandits Mages, Bourges, France
- Foundation for Art & Creative Technology (FACT), Liverpool, United Kingdom
- IMPAKT, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Kontejner, Zagreb, Croatia
- LaBoral Centro de Arte y Creación Industrial, Guijón, Spain
- M-Cult, Helsinki, Finland
- Onassis Cultural Centre, Athens, Greece.
- RIXC, Riga, Latvia
- WRO Center for Media Art Foundation, Wroclaw, Poland
- Werkleitz Centre for Media Art, Halle (Saale), Germany
EMARE includes a grant of 3.000,- Euros, project budget of 4.000,- Euros, free accommodation, travel expenses up to 500,- Euros, free access to the technical facilities and media labs within the host institution, consulting by production and market experts and a professional presentation as well as the option to participate in exhibition tours at our members’ festivals in 2019-2021. All selected artists will be invited for a networking kick-off conference 1st to 3rd of March in Utrecht in the Netherlands.
For more information see: call.emare.eu
Open Call | European Media Art Platform / European Media Artists in Residence Exchange 2019