Application deadline: Monday 9 July, 9am
Engage Art Studios are delighted to launch their Emerging Artist Residency Award in association with Galway City Arts Office and Galway Arts Centre. This will be an amazing opportunity for an emerging artist who has graduated in the past three years (2018, 2017, 2016).
The successful applicant will receive
· A private studio Engage Art Studios Cathedral Building, Middle St, Galway
· An exhibition in the Galway Art Centre on completion of the studio residency (date to be confirmed)
· Technical assistance with the installation of the exhibition
· Assistance marketing and PR of the exhibition
· A cash award of €1000
· 24 hour access to studio
· Wash-up sinks
· Participation in member activities, including any group critiques, curator visits, exhibitions etc
· Access to digital suite and equipment.
Applications will be accepted from any artist who has graduated with a degree in Fine Art in the past 3 years. Collaborative groups will be considered once all members of the group fulfill the criteria.
Engage Art Studios is a non-residential workspace as such accommodation is not included as part of this award.
For details on how to apply please see engageartstudios.com/emerging-artist-residency-award-1
Open Call | Engage Art Studios Emerging Artist Residency Award, Galway