Limerick Printmakers are committed to promoting printmaking as an art form and supporting printmakers by providing a professional open access printmaking studio, exhibition opportunities and education programme
Limerick Printmakers is a vibrant printmaking studio located in the heart of Limerick city with an inclusive ethos and membership application policy. LP accept studio members on a rolling basis and offer some of the most competitive rates in Ireland. They provide a range of membership packages that focus on the individual’s needs and commitments
e.g. Annual, Graduate, Associate, Six Month, and Single Month packages.
Our studio offers the following facilities:
• Dedicated Etching Room with two presses
• Ventilated Acid Unit for copper, zinc and aluminium
• Aquatint Box
• Dedicated Silkscreen Area with 2 silkscreen beds, UV exposure unit, screen dryer and indoor wash out area
• Letterpress – Large press and Adana press plus variety of type
• Dedicated Lithography Area (stone and plate)
• Digital Printer (Epson 7800)
• Plan chests reserved for members work/paper and General Storage Areas for members materials (shared)
• Members Lunch Area (with microwave & fridge)
– Proof of competent professional studio practice and relevant experience in at least one form of printmaking/ darkroom use
– Submission of completed application form with 5/6 images of artwork with an up-to-date C.V.
– An informal meeting with a staff member of the studio may be required
– Two references are required, one of which must be related to technical printmaking experience
Please email email@example.com / call 061 311806 for more information.
Limerick Printmakers Invites Applications For New Studio Members