Application deadline: Friday 1 September, 5pm
Project Arts Centre is currently seeking a Technical Manager to work as part of its Production team. The Technical Manager is responsible for providing technical support to all visiting groups, companies, artists & individuals in the presenting at Project. Experience in the theatre environment is essential and in the Visual Arts environment is beneficial.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Be self-motivated and display a high degree of initiative
• Work well within a team environment
• Have an ability to communicate effectively
• Have a high level of accuracy and an acute attention to detail
• Have experience in audio-visual equipment and the installation, operation, maintenance, repair of the same along with typical in house sound and light systems
• Have experience in the theatre environment, either freelance or in house.
• Have experience of visual art-handling
• Have relevant professional qualifications and training (MEWP Licence, Stage Pass etc.) including a good working knowledge of current Health and Safety regulations
Terms and Conditions
Salary: €30,000-€32,000 pro rata dependent on experience
Holidays: 20 days each year, plus 9 days statutory Bank Holidays (pro rata)
• Applications to Joseph Collins, Production Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org – please include the reference Technical Manager.
• Applicants should supply a C.V. and letter of interest in the job, including personal strengths, what specifically you might bring to the role.
• This is a full time position.
Full job description at projectartscentre.ie/recruiting-technical-manager
Job Vacancy | Technical Manager at Project Arts Centre