Atelier Maser are looking for a competent and professional Studio Assistant to manage all elements of the day to day running of the space.
This is an administrative role for an extremely organised and diligent person who will be proficient in managing the artist’s calendar, meetings, events and other projects. A passion for the arts and a knowledge of the creative industry both in Ireland and internationally is essential.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to be an integral member of the growing Atelier Maser team, and to gain experience in a thriving, creative environment.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: Two years in a related field or role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Writing and applying for grant applications
- Creation of PDF presentations, proposals and documents for artist projects
- Managing calendars, meetings and booking travel for artist
- Planning and managing budgets for projects and exhibitions
- Website management including all sales queries and orders
- Development of new projects and initiatives in consultation with the artist
- Development of marketing strategy, including liaising with press and PR team
- Run a range of events including exhibitions, artist talks and studio visits
- Overseeing the day to day running of the studio
- Excellent written communication skills – attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills: you will be constantly interacting with people!
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong budgeting skills
- Punctuality and reliability
Google Docs and Drive
Job Vacancy | Studio Assistant at Atelier Maser