Application deadline: Friday 13 October
O’Sullivan Antiques are looking for an individual who is passionate about art and antiques.
Full Time Showroom and Workshop Assistant.
You will support the team with delivery activities. This will include the moving of pieces in and out of the showroom, dealing with customers and ensuring a high level of service at all times. This role requires a strict attention to detail while working under pressure and includes heavy lifting, please take this into consideration before applying.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent time keeping
• The ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Manual handling abilities
• Full drivers licence
• Experience in an antique shop, auction house or a similar role in retail sector
• Some experience of furniture restoration or polishing desirable but not essential.
Please email a copy of your CV and letter of application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Vacancy | Showroom and Workshop Assistant at O’Sullivan Antiques, Dublin