Limerick Printmakers is committed to promoting printmaking as an art form and supporting printmakers by providing a professional open access printmaking studio, exhibition opportunities and education programme.
LP is now seeking a highly organised, capable, and personable individual to work as part of our team as Part-Time Sales Administrator – Children’s Education Programme.
As part of its annual programming, LP delivers evening kids classes for children aged 4 – 12 years during the school term time, along with summer camps each July/ August and one-day seasonal camps at midterm/Easter/Halloween/Christmas.
• Programming LP’s year round children’s education programme – sourcing teachers and teaching assistants, signing off on lesson plans.
• Completing administration related to Education activities e.g. maintaining booking forms and databases, monitoring and recording all income received.
• Responsibility for ensuring adherence to Child Protection legislation, updating LP’s policy on an annual basis or as required.
• Organising Garda vetting for all relevant parties.
Sales and Marketing
• Promotion of Education programme utilizing print and social media.
• Creation of attractive promotional imagery using Photoshop or similar software.
• Produce copy for LP website and other communications.
• Working to achieve defined sales targets.
Rate of Pay
Gross Annual Pay is 8,580 Euros based on a 15 hour week at 11 Euros per hour.
Limerick Printmakers Studio is an equal opportunities employer.
To request a detailed job description, please email email@example.com
Job Vacancy | Sales Administrator of Children’s Education Programme at Limerick Printmakers (Part-Time)