Closing date for receipt of of tenders: Thursday 24 August
The Design and Crafts Council of Ireland (DCCoI), wish to contract a dynamic project co-ordinator whose key responsibility will be the administration of the World Crafts Council Europe day-to-day business and co-ordination for programmes across the Innovation and Development team.
Project Co-ordinator – Innovation & Development Programmes
Reporting To: Head of Innovation & Development Programmes
Location: Design & Crafts Council of Ireland, Castle Yard, Kilkenny, Dublin, and international travel
Duration: Part-time contract to 2020 (circa 3 days per week and/or as required)
Contract Type: Independent Contractor
- The project co-ordinator will require an excellent understanding of current DCCoI programmes and a basic knowledge of World Crafts Council Europe.
- Understanding of EU funding programmes.
- Excellent Communication skills, proficiency in website content management and social media.
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of one year post-qualification experience or equivalent in the enterprise, innovation and/or cultural fields.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Excellent organisational and proven administration skills.
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Flexibility in terms of working with DCCoI staff, clients and key organisations and with the membership of WCCE.
- Understanding and knowledge of the craft and design sectors is desirable.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of at least 1 or more languages is desirable.
- A high level of initiative, energy and motivation is required.
- Driving license and own transport is an asset.
For more information and application details see: www.dccoi.ie/craftspeople/opportunities/project-co-ordinator
Job Vacancy | Project Co-ordinator of Innovation and Development Programmes DCCoI