Application deadline: Monday 21 May, noon
Narrative 4 Ireland is seeking to recruit a full-time dynamic, and highly motivated Programme Assistant. The Programme Assistant will report to the Regional Director and work closely with a wide variety of partners, stakeholders and schools to develop, coordinate and delivery a range of projects for Narrative 4.
Key tasks include:
- Implementing an agreed set of project or programme activities (including, research, planning, partner liaison, logistics and documentation) to ensure these are delivered to time, to budget and required quality.
- Working closely with partner schools and community organisations to support and grow programmes.
- Working at on-site to oversee the successful delivery of the projects and events at 58 O’ Connell Street. Includes planning, marketing, execution and overseeing set-up and breakdown of events.
- Report writing and coordinating evaluation and impact surveys of participants and collating data.
- Running and facilitating professional development training modules to teachers and community workers (on-site and off-site).
A Third Level Qualification in youth work / arts participation / community development (or other relevant discipline) and a minimum of 3 years experience within one of these sectors.
Remuneration: €28,000 per annum
Please email a short letter of application (1 to 2 pages) – outlining relevant skills and experience and why you want want to work for Narrative 4 – and your CV to James@Narrative4.com with ‘Programme Assistant ’ in the subject line.
For more information see: narrative4.com/programme-assistant-job-posting/
Narrative 4 Ireland is a not-for-profit organisation that fosters empathy by shattering stereotypes and breaking down barriers through the exchange of stories. From its centre at 58 O’ Connell Street Limerick, Narrative 4 equips educators, students in all age groups, and other community advocates with the tools and training they need to bring story exchanges to their communities.
Key target beneficiaries include: schools, deis schools, young people in and out of formal education, educators and adults in community groups. Narrative 4 workshops are to designed to foster empathy and instill lifelong community building skills such as active listening, critical thinking, storytelling and creativity.
Job Vacancy | Programme Assistant at Narrative 4 Ireland, Limerick