Deadline for applications: Tuesday 30 January, 5pm
Limerick Printmakers (LP) is a continuously evolving member-focused printmaking organisation that has become an integral part of the cultural landscape in the mid west of Ireland since its establishment in 1999. LP is now inviting applications for a Part Time Studio Assistant – Technical/Exhibitions (18 hours per week over 3 days) to join the team.
Aim(s) of Position
• To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the print studio for LP studio members and all service users by providing exemplary service via technical and organisational support, maintenance of facilities, and administration associated with these areas.
• To assist in the delivery of LP’s Exhibition, Education and Community Engagement programmes as outlined in the detailed job spec.
The successful candidate will possess
• Qualification or proven equivalent experience in Fine Art Printmaking.
• Demonstrable experience in maintaining/supervising an artistic studio/space.
• Ability to complete small repairs an advantage.
To request a detailed job spec, please contact LP at email@example.com
Job Vacancy | Part-Time Studio Assistant at Limerick Printmakers