Application deadline: 13 July
A well established and successful multi-disciplinary theatre and Arts Centre based in Westmeath is looking to appoint an experienced and dynamic Manager to take overall responsibility for the day to day activities of the centre and be a key driver of marketing and communication strategies for the centre.
• Manage all bookings for the centre and liaise with all external contacts and staff to ensure successful management of events
• Ensure the booking system achieves the highest standard of customer care and service
• Ensure Books and records are up to date and maintained accurately.
• Management and execution of the strategic marketing and communication plan
• Maximise business opportunities and income generating potential through sponsorship and PR activities
• Management of press and publicity
• Plan and manage media campaigns to support effective promotion of the centre, its activities, liaising closely with staff and visiting artists.
• Represent the centre at events, shows, conferences and any other appropriate opportunities.
• Third level qualification
• Essential to have proven experience in promoting and attracting events, have strong marketing skills and be able to develop social media as a promoting tool.
• Familiar in organising and delivering high profile events.
• The ability to prepare budgets and financial reports
• The successful candidate must demonstrate a keen interest in the Arts.
• Demonstrate experience in working with a variety of key stakeholders to include Public and Private sector bodies.
• Methodical, well organised
Apply here: irishjobs.ie/Jobs/Manager
Job Vacancy | Manager of Dean Crowe Theatre and Arts Centre, Westmeath