Application deadline: October 2018
‘Dublin Tour Guide’ is tour operator that specialise in the highest quality private, custom-made walking tours of the city.
They have been working on a tour that would give clients an outstanding insight into the world of Irish crafts and design. This project has been on hold as none of the current team of guides are genuinely passionate about Irish design and crafts. So they require someone who has a deep knowledge and much more importantly, a life-long love and passion for design and Irish crafts.
- You will receive training on how to tour guide
- You will design this particular tour
- Once the tour has been completed and several clients have expressed their satisfaction with it, you may move on to learn to deliver the other tours we provide.
- The nature of the work is such that you will be compensated as a contractor once tours have been delivered. This is the typical situation for most tour guides. Tour bookings are not regular, rather they will be booked by clients as private tours.
Work is sporadic with higher frequency during May-Aug.
Compensation: €80-120 per tour.
Please email info@DublinTourGuide.ie with:
- Your design credentials – education, training, experience and accomplishments
- A short essay on what you think makes a great, not just a good, tour guide
- Why you would make the perfect fit.
Before applying, please visit the website www.dublintourguide.ie
Job Vacancy | Irish Crafts and Design Guide with Dublin Tour Guide