Art handlers Maurice Ward and Co. are seeking to hire an Implementation and Business Development Consultant. The 2-year role requires the candidate to display a congruent knowledge of both business development and the fine arts. The main tasks associated with this position are to research, maintain and secure new business opportunities for Maurice Ward Art Handling. The ideal candidate is expected to strongly promote the services provided by the company with art galleries, museums, art centres, auction houses as well as corporate and private collectors. Apart from the strong emphasis on business development, the candidate’s role will include (but is not limited to) assisting other staff members with project management and delivery of services, national and international transport, packing & crating, and installation of exhibitions.
Qualifications and Skills:
– 5 – 7 years experience in a management position with degree qualification in Arts Management and Fine Arts
– 3 – 5 years experience in delivery of art and/or cultural projects, from initiation to completion
– Demonstrable experience in business development, collection management, knowledge of art handling and art
– Excellent communication skils with a strong entrepreneurial approach. Well organised and self motivated.
– Experience in maintaining clear and accurate records, including financial reports
– Familiar with CMR systems with knowledge in web design and Adobe suite
Maurice Ward and Co. Ltd., Unit J10, Swords Business Park, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Hours of employment: 9am to 5.30pm- Monday to Friday
Annual salary: The annual remuneration for the position is €36,000 gross per annum
Job Vacancy | Implementation and Business Development Consultant with Maurice Ward and Co.