Closing date for receipt of applications: 5 October.
The Gallery wishes to recruit a Head of Development within the Development Department on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to work to, and help devise a strategic plan to raise funds and the profile of the Gallery. Reporting to the Director or his / her nominated deputy the Head of Development will:
- Prepare annual plans and budgets for the recruitment, retention and development of individual donors to the Gallery, from single gifts, regular gifts, mid and major level giving and legacies
- Review the Gallery’s individual giving propositions and develop opportunities for new giving levels, in particular leading the Corporate Partner Scheme
- Develop mid- and major level gift propositions and a legacy strategy, ensuring a range of individual giving levels are offered and a clear transition plan identified to upgrade friends and patrons
- Recommend and implement donor care policies in line with new data protection legislation
- Lead the review and manage the database, making recommendations on classification of data and data management
- Develop database protocols and a classification system and introduce these into E-tapestry
- Identify new partner leads, individual or corporate and deliver a donor- focused service to all supporters
- Complete other duties as and when required
Grade and Salary: Salary is in accordance with the 1st point of the Assistant Principal PPC Scale, currently €65,837 per annum. Candidates should note the National Gallery of Ireland complies with Department of Public Expenditure and Reform regulations and guidelines on Public Service pay and conditions of employment.
Working hours: Full time, 5 days a week – 37 hours per week. The successful candidate must be flexible and available to work occasional early mornings, evenings and weekends (as required).
For full job description see: candidatemanager.net/…
Job Vacancy | Head of Development at The National Gallery of Ireland