Gormleys Fine Art is seeking a motivated individual to serve as a gallery assistant. The Gallery Assistant must demonstrate a high level of customer service, friendliness, and interest in the arts.
The gallery assistant will have a polished appearance and will uphold the companies personal and professional standards.
Tasks include administration, customer service, art handling, exhibition installation, event management, marketing and pr support and other tasks.
Gormleys Fine Art are looking for individuals who are keenly interested in the arts alongside enthusiasm for being involved with all basic aspects of running an art gallery. Individuals should be reliable, punctual, proactive and a team-player.
This role would suit an outgoing and committed individual, passionate about art; and who thrives working within a small team.
· Must be friendly, outgoing, and possess strong customer service and communication skills
· Must be able to communicate over the telephone
· A team player with a flexible approach
· Must retain a positive and problem-solving attitude
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle situations with diplomacy
· Must be hands on, bright and pro-active
· Must be dependable, flexible, and adaptable
· Must exercise good judgement and work independently
· Must have a passion for the arts
· Must have computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel)
· Experience using Photoshop and other Adobe programmes is a definite plus
· Must demonstrate a great attention to detail and time management skills
Job Vacancy | Gallery Assistant with Marketing and PA Support at Gormleys Fine Art