Application deadline: Monday 28 August, 5pm
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include:
● Monitoring and collating monthly financial information for review and reporting of exception and trends.
● Undertaking regular internal audit activities ensuring controls are working as expected.
● Liaising with the HR Manager to provide HR administration support and ensuring compliance with
statutory requirements as directed.
● Provide cover for financial duties as required.
● Provide administration support for IFI Director by communicating with IFI Board and Council as
directed co-ordinating meeting arrangements and preparation of minutes
● Arranging travel and accommodation for staff and cinema guests.
● Contributing as required to ensure various IFI projects and events are undertaken to a high
● Providing reception cover as required.
● Any other finance or administration duty that may arise
● Any other appropriate duty that might arise
This is a part-time role, comprising three days a week. If you are interested please forward your CV and cover letter by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Finance and Administration Assistant in the subject line. Interviews are expected to take place the week ended the 8th September and shortlisted candidates should be available that week.
Job Vacancy | Finance and Administration Assistant at the Irish Film Institute (IFI)