Closing date for receipt of applications: 14 September.
The National Gallery of Ireland wishes to recruit an Exhibition Coordinator for the Exhibitions and Collection Services Department on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to manage exhibitions and displays. Reporting to the Head of Exhibitions & Collection Services the Exhibition Coordinator will:
- Project Manage the Gallery’s exhibitions and displays, manage the project’s critical path, drawing up schedules and establishing and monitoring key milestones and deadlines
- Lead teams and act as main point of contact for the project. Chair meetings and ensure action points are met
- Work closely with the Project Manager – Exhibition Design on the development of the exhibition identity, design and audio guide
- Build positive relations with internal project teams and external stakeholders such as partners and external curators, working with diplomacy and discretion at all times
- Be responsible for project budgets and producing accurate and detailed data in relation to expenditure and income
- Manage the loan list, reporting regularly on the status of loan requests to key stakeholders
- Act as the main point of contact for lenders, administering loan requests, managing loan agreements, ensuring that all conditions of loan are met throughout the loan period
For full job description see: EXHIBITIONSCOORDINATOR_FV2.pdf
Grade and Salary: Salary is in accordance with point 1 of the Assistant Keeper II Salary scale (PPC), currently €30,680 per annum.
Job Vacancy | Exhibition Coordinator at The National Gallery of Ireland