Deadline for applications: Tuesday 16 April, 5pm.
Dublin City Council Culture Company is seeking to appoint a panel of Engagement Coordinators. The panel will be offered projects for development and delivery as they arise across the period June 2019 – June 2021, and will be contracted to that project via a Contract for Service.
Contract details listed here: dublincitycouncilculturecompany.ie/c…
Applications will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Evidence of a strong and proven belief in and enthusiasm for activating and empowering cultural experiences at a local level.
- Evidence of a minimum of two years relevant or transferable experience
- A proven track record in the successful coordination and delivery of people-focused consultation or engagement processes which may include cultural or community projects, or similar.
- Demonstrable excellent administrative and organisational skills, including experience of cloud-based collaborative tools (or other up-to-date IT solutions).
Panelists have the right to accept or decline project offers as they arise. Each individual project offer will include a time commitment and fee. For clarity, this
means that successful panelists may receive project offers that are full-time or part-time for a given period and they may be short-term or long-term in duration. The maximum value of a single or combination of Contract for Service offered to any Engagement Coordinator on the panel for any given 12 month period will be no more than €24,000 ex VAT.
Applications should include the following:
1. A cover letter (no more than two A4 pages), which should:
o Explain your motivation to be involved in the work of Dublin City Council Culture Company.
o Clearly cite your specific skills, knowledge and experience that match or can be mapped onto the role specification above.
2. A full CV
Completed applications should be sent by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Engagement Coordinator Panel” in the subject line.
Job Vacancy | Engagement Coordinator Panel at Dublin City Council Culture Company