Closing date for receipt of applications: 12 October.
The Gallery wishes to recruit an Education Administrator for the Education Department. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support and practical assistance to the Education Department. Reporting to the Education Manager (or their nominated deputy) the Education Administrator will:
- Provide administrative support and practical assistance to the Education team
- Support the Education Department with research, design and delivery of the education programme
- Contribute to the public programme ensuring best practice and quality service
- Coordinate key Education projects and operations
- Provide key support for events and activities for all ages and abilities
- Manage enquiries relating to the Gallery, the collection and education services
- Collate, input and update content for education databases
- Compile information for inclusion in Board Papers, Annual Reports and Department Reports
- Act as education point of contact for select Gallery programmes and initiatives
- Liaise with volunteers, guides, practitioners and other Gallery departments as necessary
- Contribute to the Gallery’s publicity materials, website and social media
- Provide support to the Tours Administrator as required
- Be assigned other duties as and when required
Grade and Salary: Salary will be in accordance with the 1st point of the Clerical Officer Standard (PPC), Salary Scale currently €23,338 per annum as of 1st October 2018.
Candidates should note the National Gallery of Ireland complies with Department of Public Expenditure and Reform regulations and guidelines on Public Service pay and conditions of employment.
Working hours: Full time, 5 days a week – 37 hours per week. The successful candidate must be available to work occasional early mornings, evenings and weekends (as required).
Duration: Full time, Permanent
For full job description see: candidatemanager.net/…
Job Vacancy | Education Administrator at The National Gallery of Ireland