Closing date for receipt of applications: 28 September.
The Gallery wishes to recruit a Development Assistant. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Development team. Reporting to the Development Manager or his / her nominated deputy the Development Assistant will:
- Update data on E-tapestry to ensure all records are up to date and consistent in how information is recorded
- Document a data entry protocol for E-tapestry
- Update correspondence information on to E-Tapestry from spreadsheets
- Compile data segmentation and reports
- Update the system with information regarding funders, donors and sponsors
- Review the pipeline management function on E-tapestry and make recommendations on how to integrate this function into the business of the department
- Develop reports and analyse current data to support business activities
- Develop mailing templates and work with Development colleagues on communications to funders, donors and sponsors
- Work with the Development Manager to provide support on all database training and administration
- Complete other duties as required
Grade and Salary: Salary is in accordance with the 1st point of the Clerical Officer PPC Scale, currently €23,107 per annum. Candidates should note the National Gallery of Ireland complies with Department of Public Expenditure and Reform regulations and guidelines on Public Service pay and conditions of employment.
Working hours: Full time, 5 days a week – 37 hours per week. The successful candidate must be available to work occasional early mornings, evenings and weekends (as required).
For full job description see: candidatemanager.net/…
Job Vacancy | Development Assistant at The National Gallery of Ireland