Arran Street East are looking for a part-time Communications Assistant to create and implement digital and traditional communication campaigns (web, mobile, Instagram, Facebook, traditional and printed media). If you are able to interpret business and marketing concepts and convert them into persuasive visual communications and you are aware of the design and craft industry and media landscape in Ireland and globally and Arran Street East’s place within it and how they can grow; then get in touch and send your CV and cover letter telling them why you would like to join the team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing marketing strategy to align with sales KPIs.
- Creating and maintaining a content calendar that ties in with product availability, seasonal events, and has space for reactive events, and that maximises growth in both engagement, community, and sales.
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging image, film, and written content across our social platforms: Facebook (incl. FB ads),
- Instagram (incl. IG ads), Instagram Stories, Twitter, MailChimp, and our website.
- Creating content for print (flyers, posters, adverts)
- Acting as brand guardian, maintaining and growing our position online as one of Ireland’s leading aesthetically driven, design-led craft studios, with community at its heart.
- Managing the budget for social promotion and advertising.
- Updating and reporting on KPIs weekly, analysing and reporting audience information and demographics, follower growth and content engagement, and how that has translated to sales.
- Maintaining and improving the website with regularly updated product
For more information see: arranstreeteast.ie/…
Job Vacancy | Communications Assistant at Arran Street East, Dublin