Visual Carlow is seeking applicants to join their Box Office/Front of House Team.
• To deal with ticket sales and queries via phone, online, and in person
• To be fully informed and proactive in the promotion of VISUAL’s events and services
• To provide high levels of customer service for the bar
• To assist with administration of a busy multi-disciplinary venue
• To be a primary point of contact for the public as part of the FOH team, responsible for maintaining optimum levels of customer care at all times
• To abide by, support, and implement the arts centre’s policies and procedures
• Experience in a customer service related industry is desirable
• Interest in arts
• Strong verbal communications skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Cash handling skills
• Available to work evening and weekend shifts
If you would like to apply to be part of the VISUAL team, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information: visualcarlow.ie/…/opportunities
Job Vacancy | Box Office/Front of House Team Member at Visual Carlow (Part-time)