Deadline for Applications: Friday 29 September, 5pm
Visual Artists Ireland are seeking freelance staff to be the friendly faces of Belfast Open Studios 2017. VAI is offering one full day of paid work to join our welcoming team for Belfast Open Studios 2017. Belfast Open Studios takes place in venues across the city on Saturday, 21st October.
You will also be required to attend a mandatory staff induction session on Tuesday 10th October at 10am.
Duties and Responsibilities
Each person will be assigned a role within one of the studio programmes that will include:
* meeting and welcoming the Public;
* providing the public with information about artists within the space;
* directing the public to other studio programmes in the area;
* recording visitor data;
* and maintaining a tea station provided in each venue by Suki Tea.
All staff will be required from 10am each morning to 6pm.
Staff will receive a wage of £7.50 per hour, which will be paid via bank transfer or cheque upon invoice after the event.
Essential Skills and Abilities
* excellent communication skills (including English language)
* outgoing and friendly
* shows a passion for the arts
* good understanding of Belfast visual arts sector
If you wish to apply for one of these positions then send your cv and covering letter with a paragraph on what interests you about Belfast Open Studios to email@example.com
Job Vacancy | Belfast Open Studios Welcoming Team