Application deadline: 31 July, 12 noon
This is an unprecedented opportunity for a dynamic individual to join LADA and significantly contribute to shaping its future.
The Associate Director will support and direct LADA to best meet the opportunities and challenges it faces, particularly leading on governance, organisational development, fundraising, marketing and financial management. The Associate Director will also play a central role in the strategic development of LADA’s new space at The Garrett Centre, including facility and event management, partnerships, fundraising.
To apply, please send by email:
• A statement – of no more than four A4 pages.
• why you feel that you are suitable for the post; and
• how you match the person specifications – both essential and desirable
– using examples of your past experience.
• Your current CV/resume.
• Your current contact details.
￼• The names and contact details of two referees. Referees will be contacted after interview.
• Answers to the monitoring questions.
You must submit your application by email.
For full job description and requirements see: thisisliveart.co.uk
Job Vacancy | Associate Director, Live Art Development Agency (LADA), UK