Application deadline: Friday 16 March, 5pm
The Courthouse Arts Centre, Tinahely, Co Wicklow are seeking to appoint an Artistic Director.
The Artistic Director’s responsibilities will be to:
- Produce a development plan for the future of the arts centre in consultation with the board of directors
- Implement a programme that balances high quality artistic value with budget and commercial considerations
- Secure a wide range of productions, negotiate with local, national and international arts producers and companies
- Identify cultural and audience trends
- Develop relationships with local, national and international arts productions and companies.
- Develop and implement outreach programmes.
For full job description see: courthousearts.ie/vacancies/
To apply for this position please send a CV detailing your experience and listing three references (preferably with their email addresses) and a covering letter telling us:
Why you’re right for this role; both in terms of experience and meeting the selection criteria
Why you want to work at The Courthouse Arts Centre
Applications must be submitted to Frank Gallagher Chairman either by post: The Courthouse Arts Centre Main St Tinahely Co Wicklow or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org application will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on Friday March 23rd from 2pm. Start date for this position will be Tuesday May 1st 2018.
Salary: €32,000 – €40,000 per annum commensurate with experience.
Job Vacancy | Artistic Director of The Courthouse Arts Centre, Wicklow