Closing date for applications: 17 August, 5pm.
The Admin and Marketing Officer will be responsible for the office management and marketing of Upstate Theatre Project, including all duties associated with general management, financial control, project production, PR, marketing and general administration. He/she will have a minimum of 3 years experience of marketing or admin at a senior level.
- Accounts / payroll / financial control: responsible for all aspects of financial control.
- Administration systems: issues relating to insurance, legal and audit, tenancy, company secretarial duties and any other Administrative functions normally associated with such a position.
- Project management: includes assistance with negotiating venue hire dates, contracts, budgeting, financial control,
- Planning and tour management.
- Funding / fundraising: assist with funding applications to various bodies for the company’s short and long term funding.
- He/she will also have a central role to play in devising and implementing a fundraising plan to secure sponsorship and other alternative funding.
- Marketing: assist in devising and implementing a comprehensive strategy for the promotion of the work of Upstate Theatre Project.
This is a one year part-time contract of 20 hours per week. Flexible work time.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Applications including detailed cover letter, references and CV to
or by post to:
Upstate Theatre Project,
Job Vacancy | Admin and Marketing Officer at Upstate Theatre Project, Drogheda