Application deadline: 15 October
The Animator works closely with the Director to create a high standard of animation for broadcast.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Work closely with the Director to create high standard of animation for broadcast
- Must be have strong communication skills and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines
- Will work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem solve the rigging pipeline
- Must work well in individually as well as part of a larger team.
- 3+ years CG Animation experience
- Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks
- Thorough knowledge of Maya and/or 3DS Max
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
For full job description and requirements see: iftn.ie/jobs/filmtvjob/?
Job Vacancy | 3D Animator with Brown Bag Films