The Crafty Hen are looking for experienced workshop leaders and assistants to join their team and run sessions on an ad-hoc basis for their expanding craft workshop company. Initially they are seeking people who can cover the Belfast and surrounding areas. They are recruiting for particular sessions, but also seeking to increase our pool of makers (particularly those skilled in textiles and jewellery) for ad hoc sessions. Reliable transport and being registered self-employed are both essential. The majority of our sessions take place at weekends.
The Crafty Hen sessions require experienced tutors. Basic training will be provided on the exact session content, but you teaching it with your own flair and style. Please note they are not looking for workshop proposals. Materials and equipment will be provided, and session preparation done for you.
* Textile skills – hand sewing, appliqué etc (essential)
* Jewellery skills – Bead and Wire work (highly desirable)
* Workshop leading experience (essential)
* Own Transport (essential)
* Registered self employed (essential)
* Public liability Insurance (essential, or willing to get)
* Ability to run a fun session (essential)
Please take a look at our website to get a flavour of what we do www.thecraftyhen.co.uk
If you feel you fit the role please apply here: goo.gl/forms/gahnuMYQNR, if you are applying for a leader role, please also forward your CV to email@example.com with your area application in the subject line.
Job Vacancies | Workshop Leaders and Assistants at The Crafty Hen, Northern Ireland